Friday, June 11, 2010

You know your in love when....


Today is my anniversary and not only am I proud to say my boyfriend, is the best boyfriend Ive ever had, hes also the most caring, dedicated and sincere.


A man like him never comes around, and when they do, you sometimes doubt whether hes the one. The one who feels like your everything.





The reasons I know Im in love:


1)- When he smiles, the whole world melts around me.

2)- What he considers flaws, I consider perfection.

3)- When hes not around hes constantly on my mind

4)- When someone says something bad about him, I immediatly go on the defense.

5)- When I lay in his arms, I feel like time stops ticking.

6)- When we argue, and I feel the world is coming to an end.

7)- I want to live for him.

8)- I want him to know everything about me, personally, spirtually, and mentally. not to mention sexually ;)

9)- When he cries I feel like crying. When hes mad, well then I just back off.

10)- and finally, I know I love my boyfriend because when I have dream at night about walking down the aisle someday. Hes the one waiting at the end for me.
Jonathan: I love you so much
More then anything. I wanted to take time, for you to know how much you mean to me and how much I love you.
Your my life baby. Happy anniversary




No comments:

Post a Comment